Thursday, November 24, 2005

Personals preference


If you didn't believe me earlier, when I said that the problem is that we, the people, have become highly specific in our needs and demands, check out this personals ad from Craig's list, below. A Chinese chick looking for a Haitian cat???

CHINESE woman seeking HAITIAN man - 26

Reply to: pers-113380707@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-11-23, 8:05PM EST


Yes, I am a Chinese woman seeking a Haitian man preferably 5'10"+, fit, with a kinky afro or dreadlocks.

I am 5'7", 150 lbs., intelligent, artistic, sarcastic, likes to talk about politics, poetry, current events and seek the same. I love music, and love going to live shows.

Not looking for anyone serious. Just to sit and have a conversation, and if it leads to something more then we'll take it from there...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLY WITH A PICTURE. I will NOT reply back if you do not send a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home