Saturday, December 31, 2005

Hostage Situation


So I'm feeding my neighbor Daniel's piranha again and with that responsibility, comes the old anxiety. I refer, of course, to the fact that he houses this piranha in an aquarium packed with goldfish. If I miss feeding time, he snacks on a goldfish without batting a fishie eyelid. It's like this Piranha (name of Lefty, by the way) has taken the goldfish hostage and threatens to murder them if his demands are not met. If I don't supply him with a slice of fish fillet every third day, he executes one the goldfish. I wander into Daniel's apartment, make my way to the aquarium only to be greeted with the floating carcass of an innocent goldfish, whose only sin was that he was born in the wrong petshop.

There has to be another way..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home