Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Franciscan Monks


It's official. I get less sex than these guys. It's a pity because I'm really rather good at it. The only problem is that I go through these phases where I lose my sex drive (I even had myself tested for Testosterone deficiency) and would rather read a book or go through the Ingmar Bergman collection. Pathetic, I know, but: I is what I is. Then, of course, my sex drive rages back and I'm left scrambling trying to remember what it is a guy has to say and do in order to get laid. I think this sudden rush of blood to the head (he, he) clouds my thinking and makes me consider getting in a serious relationship, in order to have access to a steady supply. Of course, when you enter a relationship with no blood in your brain, you don't always make the smartest decisions about compatibility and the like.

It's quite pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home