Friday, July 28, 2006

Higher Place


I got this in my company e-mail inbox, this morning. The names have been changed to protect the enraptured.

To All

This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. My utmost prayer on this day is that all service rendered to DRAFT over the last two years was pleasing in the sight of God and I am forgiven for all disobedience. I ran the race and finished strong.

As I leave this place, I keep in remembrance the laughter, the nights of tearful prayers, the relationships, the knowledge (but more important the understanding) and above all the testimonies of those that have tasted the goodness of my God. I know within the depth of my regenerated spirit, that this season is over and God’s next assignment awaits me.

To those that I have worked with and those that are afar, I love you with the love of Christ because I have come to know, to perceive and understand the essential love: that He (Christ) laid down His own life for us.

If you thirst, water is available.
If you hunger, the living bread is available.
If you seek, you’ll find
If you knock, the door will open.
If you ask, He’ll answer.

Love Always


AL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home