Friday, June 22, 2007

Amy Fughouse

From the very funny gofugyourself blog:


I know Amy Winehouse is all wacked looking as part of her thing -- you know, with the beehive full of bats and the wild eyeliner and the mad tats and the drinking and the carousing. Her look works for her, and, of course, it helps that her album is really good, since it's way easier to excuse nutty behavior when the person doing the behaving is nutty AND talented, rather just nutty and, you know, nutty. However, you have to draw the line somewhere. And for me, that line is dental in origin:

There's being cracked out stylistically and then there's looking ACTUALLY cracked out. Baby, I don't care if you don't want to go to rehab, but you have GOT to go to the dentist.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

Jesus, what a nightmare! I clicked on the pic and it scared the living shit out of me!!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home