Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Male Orgasms


A few years ago, I bought this book which completely changed my life. It was called the Multi Orgasmic Man and, in a nutshell, it helped break down the male orgasm for me, in terms that even I could understand.

Here's my contribution: did you know that the male orgasm is COMPLETELY separate from ejaculation? Did you know that most women do not know this? Did you also know that while women are constantly complaining that they've been deprived of orgasms for the better part of two thousand years and how it's their turn now etc. etc. etc. yada yada yada blah blah blah..male orgasms have yet to receive the consideration that their female counterparts have been getting for the past twenty years?

I'm no expert, but this book (as well as reading up on Tantric sexuality, earlier in life) helped me with technique, pacing and stamina. I can't believe that human sexuality isn't taught at schools (neither is money management, for that matter) because it's staggering how little we men know about it. Not just staggering...embarrassing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home