Sunday, June 25, 2006

Amends


I got this email, out of the blue. It was unexpected, to say the least.

Mo,

Its been a while and figured one of us has to make the effort otherwise time would pass and losing one of my closest friends would just be a sad loss.

Ofcourse I wish we had connected before I left - however I was upset and I guess you were, however you never considered that my situation was in the middle and I wanted to avoid any conflict given that 'they' had organised something rather then me hence I was not favouring anyone. Ofcourse I was anxious and nervous given the big change I was making and it just happned.


Anyways, how are you? Hope you are good. Its been too long and really I miss our friendship a gr8 deal.

I know you too well- dont stay upset, our friendship should be worth much more.

Faisel

I responded by saying I guess I could put things behind us. You can't spend your life fighting, regardless of who's at fault.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

I knew you were a big softie at heart! NY hasn't made you hard yet...

8:10 PM  
Blogger Basil Epicurus said...

Not true. I've made a pragmatic decision to put things behind me, because it's a healthier resolution and it helps me move on. But my feelings haven't changed and they probably won't. Somethings can't be completely undone or unsaid.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Forsoothsayer said...

i don't know if even i could forgive such reckless punctuation.

although tab3an ur punctuation is all right and u were a toad to the boy.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home