Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fake Ramblefish


So, I was over at Gayyash's blog when I noted, with some satisfaction, that he had my website as one of his links. Obviously, the boy knows quality when he sees it...except it wasn't really my website. Oh, sure, it's called Ramblefish, and it's run by someone called Mo Nassar (even the address is monassar.blogspot.com) but it ain't mine!

Too fishy to be a coincidence, don't you think? I believe this is what they call Splogs, or Spam Blogs, and I'm flattered to have one of my own. It's a sign that I've arrived. Kind of like a comedian being roasted at the Friar's Club.

2 Comments:

Blogger jokerman said...

whats in it for him/her? is it money, or power or influence or fame? being fake is pathetic anyway

6:08 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Yeah, I noticed that once when googling your blog.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home