Sunday, January 21, 2007

Army Brash


I'm still seething at the postcard sent to me by the US army, asking me if I want to be an army translator. This is from the same people who kept me waiting seven months for my citizenship, while they conducted a background check, the same country where people mysteriously put up a barrier upon finding out you're middle eastern, the same government that admits it's mistaken in Iraq but responds to that mistake by sending more troops. What a joke.

So if I join the army and translate, I get an expedited citizenship. And when I do my citizenship the right way, they DELAY me while they conduct a background check.

Fuck...that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

That's IF you come back.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the country is so fucked up why do you want to be a citizen

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home