Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bored and Vengeful? Condemn!


Roommate leave the milk out again? Some jerk in an SUV cut you off on the way home? Don't waste your time with insults, rude hand gestures, or weak physical attacks. Instead, try eternal damnation! YouAreDamned.com makes damning souls for an eternity of flame-induced suffering easy! Just enter a name, e-mail address, and an optional path to salvation and your most hated enemies will be engraved upon the Burning Wall of Eternal Damnation. Afterwards, kick back and read the wall to learn why so many people deserve a spot in the stone.

2 Comments:

Blogger TheBellydancingBaKeTress said...

I'm glad you're back. For some reason I couldn't see your blog for a long time and then gave up.
I'm a hater too, yet too nice to condemn anyone.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Basil Epicurus said...

I'm sure you could muster up some venom:)

I quit blogging for a while but then fell back into it. The sound of my own whiny voice is like crack to me, apparently.

Good to have YOU back!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home