Friday, September 30, 2005

My top ten hot women list

I can't help it; these are the women that make me melt.


Carla Gugino: come on, those lips, those eyes...are you kidding me???



Teri Hatcher: don't argue. She's always been hot.



Fergie: The lips, the flat stomach and luuurrve the dance moves.



Vida Guerra: What an ass on her! FHM don't make too many mistakes.



Maria Grazia Cuccinotta: The stature, the figure, the nose...the woman is a goddess.



Monica Belucci: she's like a reverse gorgon. I have to look at her through a mirror so I won't be blinded by her beauty. Also, the only woman I'd seriously consider it, if she asked to lead me on a leash.



Carrie Ann Moss: Ice-queen beauty that I really dig.



Gisele Bundchen: perfect face, perfect body. A true 10...until she opens her mouth.



Juliette Lewis: Reminds me of a bitch that I knew. She knows who she is. Can't deny Juliette is hot, though.



Christina Milian: Smouldering, sensual, seductive. Hot.




HONORABLE MENTIONS: Mary Pierce, Jill Hennessey

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I totally agree with you about Monica Belucci and Jill Hennessey

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home