Thursday, October 20, 2005

Ice Cube and Michelle Rodriguez are twins


Not really, but they look alike. I was watching Ms. Rodriguez on "Lost" the other day and it hit me. It wasn't cool either because I think she's pretty hot...and now, everytime I see her, I'll see the NWA supremo staring back at me.

Which leads me to another important subject. NEVER, EVER, EVER date your guy friend's sister. This has always been a sacred rule for me and not out of any misguided ethical stand. It's to protect yourself from wondering if you're secretly attracted to your best male friend. Let me explain:

It doesn't matter how hot she is. One day, you'll be hooking up with her, looking at her hot face....when you'll think-even if it's for a brief moment-you see the features of your friend. And from that moment onwards, your best friend will always be there, looking back at you.

God help you when that happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anocsanamun said...

I agree - they both have that screw face.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home