Friday, January 06, 2006

Digger and Felix


Digger Blue: What's the matter, Felix?
Felix: I'm not sure. I just don't feel right.
Digger Blue: Was it something you ate? Are you sick?
Felix: No, I'm fine that way..I just feel kind of sad.
Digger Blue: Did you lose something.
Felix: In a way, yes..it's like I lost something important but cannot remember what it is.
Digger Blue: Well then it can't be that important if you don't know what it is.
Felix: It feels important and I feel like I miss it. I'm just consumed by so much sadness that I feel invisible...like everyone is only able to see me when I'm happy and joyful.
Digger Blue: Why don't you try and smile? If you smile you'll begin to be happy. Come on, smile will you?
Felix: I can't do that. I just can't do it. Ask me to laugh, just don't ask me to smile.

(From Conversations in a Bunker by Silvio Deportivo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home