Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Tottenham Hotspur have agreed a deal to bring Mido back to the club on a permanent deal from Roma.

The 23-year-old striker was at White Hart Lane last season on loan and scored 11 goals before returning to the Italian club.
Spurs boss Martin Jol had been attempting to bring the Egypt international back after his departure, and has now has Mido back to bolster an attacking line-up at White Hart Lane including Dimitar Berbatov, Jermain Defoe and Robbie Keane.

Jol said: 'We've been tracking Mido since his loan ended and we were always keen to bring him back.

'Roma took some persuading and I'm delighted to have him in the squad.

'He knows I like him as a player, his strength in the air and his mentality. It's an excellent addition to the squad and our striking options are now complete.'

The striker told official website: 'I'm very happy to be back.

'It was, and it always will be a great honour for me to play for Tottenham.

'I always knew in my heart I would be coming back. It is a fantastic move for me, I have some good friends here and it will be good to be back with the lads. I saw them training today and I'm looking forward to working with Martin and Chris (Hughton) again.

'I can't wait to pull on a Tottenham shirt, to play at the Lane and score some goals.'

13 Comments:

Blogger Twosret said...

There is something very attractive about Mido. First time I saw him playing I was like for the love of Good looking God's who is this?

Now I know he is a striker

Sigh

1:09 PM  
Blogger Basil Epicurus said...

Well, he's good at what he does, he doesn't give a fuck and he's a bad boy, which all the chicks love.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Twosret said...

yup, some would tell me my taste in men are strange because they don't see Mido attractive at all.

I find this one also to be very attractive.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contributor/1800018941/photo/558118

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

How are you feeling now? do you work out at all? I know it is very helpful when you feel down to exercise.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Twosret said...

Don't know what happened to the link but I was refering to Adrian Brody.

http://www.filmfashion.nl/stills/adrian-brody.jpg

1:41 PM  
Blogger Basil Epicurus said...

Most women prefer 'character' over 'pretty boy looks', because it gives a face depth and gravitas.

I'm actually not down, just enraged by all the BS I'm getting from the government. If you want to see down, check out my entries from April of this year!

But thank you for asking..

1:58 PM  
Blogger Twosret said...

I know how you feel I have been through it all, infopass is a great thing, my husband had to leave his patients who are in Labor (you can imagine when a patient is with a doctor for 39 weeks and then suddenly someone else shows up last minute), other patients who are dying, to line up at 3 am in the bitter cold weather in Philly to finally meet a dumb ass at 8:30 am to tell you something absolutely stupid!!!!

Never mind I'm pregnant standing on my feet for hours and no food or drinks are allowed. Insane!!!

I want you to know that you are not alone and it is a very difficult process but hopefully once you get your citizenship you don't have to deal with them again.

Keep your cool because the best thing you can do to this country is to be a good citizen who knows how to use common sense and use your brain to make America better.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Forsoothsayer said...

oh he's so yum....man, i should start dating younguns before i'm too old to.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Forsooth, you'll never be too old to date the youngins...as a matter of fact, they get better as you get older ;)

3:58 PM  
Blogger Basil Epicurus said...

As Twosret said: Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Or something.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Twosret said...

Basil,

He is taken and I'm taken so I guess Forsooth has better luck with him. I'm double trouble :)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Toots, BITE ME. My youngins like me BEFORE they start guzzling the beer.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Twosret said...

Toots? Carmen, is that my new nickname :)

5:38 PM  
Blogger Basil Epicurus said...

No, I'm Toots! Get your own name, Twosret:)

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home